Spring Opening – Residential
Spring opening includes:
– Turn on the water
– Activate every zone from the controller to verify all of the electrical is working
– Check for any water leaks on the main line and zone pipelines including heads
– Check that sprinkler heads are rotating and operating efficiently
– Program the controller for the season
– Any minor repairs will be completed at additional cost to get the system operating. Ie. Broken sprinkler head. Broken parts will be left on – site for your inspection.
– Any repairs that are major will be reported to you for your approval before any work is started.
Up to A 12 zone system included in price. $5.00 extra for additional zones.